Version 2 contains a couple of big additions, along with some smaller changes. It’s an important release as it moves Atomic Scribbler from being just a tabbed word processor to being a full on project management tool for creative writers.
- A Research tree has been added, where you can add images, files, bookmarks to websites, as well as the now common notes and scenes. More details on the Knowledge Base here.
- A “Find in Project” section has been added, which allows you to search for words or phrases across every scene or note in your project. More details here.
- “Save as… ” button that saves the current scene as a Word document out of Atomic Scribbler.
- The PageFour Import process has been changed to maintain the sort order of your tree data when it’s imported.
- Shortcut key changes for all “Add” buttons and for the three trees (Document, Fragments and Research). Hover over the button to see the shortcut keys.
Full details are on the Change Log page of the Atomic Scribbler website.
To install Version 2, close Atomic Scribbler if it is open, then download and install from the Download Page. When you open a Version 1 project in Version 2, the project will be updated automatically.
Sample Research Tree
Sample Project Search