Version 2.3 has just been released. As with the last version, this release contains a number of usability improvements along with some bug fixes. Most of the smaller suggestions made here on the forum have been implemented and all reported bugs should now be fixed.
A few of the bugs were impossible to reproduce, but ‘fixes’ were implemented anyway. If you find that any bugs are not fixed, let me know.
Changes in this release include:
- Drag and drop to move tabs around
- Current tab is highlighted with blue text
- Shortcut keys to navigate quickly between open tabs (Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab)
- New right click menu to close tabs in bulk
- Single click open for scenes and notes. Off by default but option to switch on is on the Settings dialog
- Word count dialog expanded to show character count as well
- New links on the Help toolbar to Knowledge Base articles (more for new users)
- Super and subscript buttons removed from the word processor toolbar (will they be missed?)
- Previously open Research tree scenes and notes remembered when opening a project
- Various bug fixes as reported by users