RE-INVENTING THE WHEEL
- I opened a doc in tabbed editor
- I opened " Research" and then “notes.” and wrote a note that applied to the opened document.
- I opened a different doc in tabbed editor: the note that I had hoped would be attached to the previous doc remained open. It remained opened while I switched between docs in the Editor.
- I wrote a second note while that first doc was opened. Scrolling left/right at bottom of Research didn’t reveal the first note. The first note was revealed to be beneath the second note, after the second note was "X"d out.
- Can’t find second note; it appears to have been deleted.
- Are notes manually attached to docs?