SmartEdit Writer · SmartEdit for Word · Help

SmartEdit Forums

[Help] Backspacing words then typing replaces the rightmost word with the new letters?

I’m sure this is a feature with a hotkey that has its use but uhh how do I turn it off?

Thank you

I don’t understand what it’s doing. Which rightmost word?

You haven’t got your Insert key switched on, have you?

1 Like